Thursday, December 3, 2015

T-Tapp Bootcamp

I'm doing one. :) Today is actually Day 8 of a 10 day Bootcamp. If you're not familiar with T-Tapp you might be scratching your head and wondering what I'm talking about, so allow me to explain.

T-Tapp Bootcamps aren't what most people think of when they think Bootcamp. Basically a T-Tapp Bootcamp is when you do a T-Tapp workout for a run of days. 4, 7, 10, or 14 are most common. Back in the day the rules were strict and you would use only certain workouts. Personally, I was born to fly in the face of rules so I use whatever T-Tapp workout I want to.

I'm currently using the streaming workout, First Step Workout 2. I did a brief review of it HERE.

This Bootcamp is part of my hybrid T-Tapp Model's Blitz/Firm 90 Day Rotation. So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comment will appear shortly.