Friday, November 6, 2015

Quick Check in

I've been MIA because life has been busy but I thought I'd do a quick check in.

I've continued my switch up rotation and have been enjoying it. I'll probably switch things up again this coming week. I have to flesh out the plan.

I want to make note that when I list multiple DVDS and fitness activities I am only doing 15-25 minutes of each. My "workouts" (I think of them as play.) Never exceed 50-70 minutes total. The dog walks are extra but usually don't exceed 2-3 miles total, rarely 4.

We're still loving the food plan. Later today I'll shop, make some beans for the freezer and for this week's recipes. Friday evening and Saturdays are busy days around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comment will appear shortly.