Saturday, November 14, 2015

Curly Girl

After a year of Deva cuts and products
This was three days after washing.
I thought I had done a review of this book and of the Deva hair products and the Deva cut on Serendipity! but a search didn't turn anything up.

THIS BOOK, THESE PRODUCTS, and a Deva Cut by a certified Deva Stylist was the best thing that has ever happened to my hair!

In my current avatar my hair is curly-ish but my oh my what I had to do to get those curls and after about 6 hours they would begin to fall. In part that was because of the coating traditional products leave on hair.

These days, thanks to my cut, products and styling techniques my hair has more curls, styling it takes minutes and the abundant curls stay all winter.

Dry cold is the enemy of curls but I just got THIS Deva set for Winter and it's fantastic! I thought the coconut cream would be too heavy but I can just use less and it really locks in the moisture.

The biggest change for me was not shampooing daily. What a time saver! I shampoo 2-3 times a week and in between simply wet my hands, turn my head upside down, scrunch and go.

Another crazy factoid. I'm 60 but don't color my hair. My healthy eating reversed my grey hair to the point of just a few blowfish looking strands. Freaky, eh?
This was after cut number 1
I was still coloring my hair too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comment will appear shortly.