Monday, October 19, 2015

Psyched!

What a lovely day I've had!

I ate a wonderful variety of healthy food that left me feeling totally satisfied. Not stuffed, or even full but completely and utterly satisfied.

I worked with the dogs. I did 6 dog walks and 8 dog massages.

Tonight I did T-Tapp Minimax 1. That's a very old out of print upper body emphasis workout. The emphasis is on arms but by holding your stance deeply you get quite a lower body workout as well - all in 19 minutes.

Then I did 20 minutes on my Bellicon using the Starbound DVD. I ended with 20 minutes of Yin-style Yoga for the hips and legs from the Mimi Solaire DVD. I say Yin-style because it isn't true yin but it is deliciously slow. It all felt great.

Before I worked out I went through my DVDs and VHS tapes and considered different variations of my current fitness rotation. I came up with a bunch! I can't wait to try them!

I call my current "The Blast From the Past Rotation" because I'm using segments from old or even out of print workouts. Basically the rotation lines up like this.

1. T-Tapp plus optional rebounding and/or flexibility
2. Kundalini Yoga, Rebounding or T-Tapp, Flexibility
3. Non-T-Tapp Workout plus optional rebounding and/or flexibility
4. T-Tapp plus optional rebounding and/or flexibility
5. Kundalini Yoga, Rebounding or T-Tapp, Flexibility
6. Non-T-Tapp Workout plus optional rebounding and/or flexibility
7. Yin Yoga or rest

When I put segments together I choose 10-20 minute segments. That way the workout is only about an hour long.  Currently my non-T-Tapp workouts have been Fit Prime workouts. In the coming weeks ill keep the same rotation but switch out various other types of workouts to go with T-Tapp.

It was so nice to pull delicious food out of the fridge and put together meals that had already been prepared. I'm really liking this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comment will appear shortly.