Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Loving this rotation!

Yesterday I did T-Tapp LB, a short but intense rebounding session with an emphasis on high tuck jumps where you jump high, tuck your feet up and then "stick" the landing for a LB emphasis followed by two dog walks.  I finished with Balance Ball LB.

This morning I was up before 5 to do T-Tapp Torso and a short Core Rebounder set followed by a dog walk. Drum roll pulleez! All four dogs walked together, side by side. I'll try to post a. Pic later. We're on our way to their follow-up session with the trainers. I'll do Balance Ball Abs later tonight.

I woke up this morning excited to realize today is the day that the meal plan for next week comes out! So fun to see the new recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comment will appear shortly.